Suntra Investments Limited was incorporated on March 20th, 1990. On June 4th 1990, the company was granted license as an agent of the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The Company was admitted to the Nairobi Stock Exchange on 1st July 1994 and has since then moved quickly to establish itself as one of the rapidly developing brokerage firms in the country. Suntra Stocks Ltd was licensed as an Investment Bank on 1st July 2004. Suntra Investment Bank has in the past been involved in many assignments as a leading Financial Adviser and Sponsoring Stockbroker in many Public Offerings, Rights Issues and Private Placement of Shares and Bonds by the Government and various Companies. The main services offered by Suntra Investment Bank are:
- Stock Brokerage Services : Direct trading of listed stocks from either the mobile phone or online.
- Portifolio Management : Suntra Investment Bank assists clients to build balanced investment portfolios with the objective of optimizing returns.
- Corporate Finance : Raising Funds in the Capital Markets For corporations and institutions that want to raise funds for development in the Capital Market.
- Research : Collecting data in an organized and systematic manner in order to discern from it information and trends that will be useful in informing investment decisions.
- Share Transfers – Over The Counter Trading : This is for secondary markets that offer investors a means to directly trade securities that are not listed.